Get festive this Cinco de Mayo! This recipe is from Chef Jordan at the Novotel Toronto Centre. Give it a try – we promise it’s delicious.
- 3 avocados, ripe
- 1/2 small onion, finely diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Slice the avocados in half, remove the pit and skin and place in a mixing bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork and make it as chunky or smooth as you’d like.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir together.